Placing an order
Does Hobby Network accept International Orders?
- Yes! We will gladly ship to most countries.
How do I place an order?
- Enter the amount of quantity of certain item that interests you and click the "add to cart" button.
- After selecting all you would like to purchase, click the "Payment" button from the Shopping List on the left of your screen. It will then take you to ‘YOUR SHOPPING CART’ page. Please read the ‘YOUR SHOPPING CART’ page carefully and amend the amount of items ordered/pre-ordered.
- Please go through ‘YOUR SHOPPING CART’ again carefully before completing your order.
- Click the ‘Checkout and make payment’ button to complete the order and make payment.
- Upon completing the delivery form, the system will calculate the shipment fee according to the delivery country chosen.
- An order confirmation with total amount in Japanese Yen will be sent to the email address provided upon placing the order. Proceed to make payment at PayPal.com or via local bank transfer (if you have a Malaysian bank account) according to the total amount shown in the email.
- A confirmation reply will be sent soonest we received the payment advice.
How do I advise Hobby Network after payment is done?
- If payment is done by Malaysia online local bank transfer, then you may notify us by either completing the Payment Advice form or key in our email address email@example.com at the recipient's email column.
- If payment is made by Paypal, then you may key in our email address firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall revert with received confirmation in return.
May I know more about the pre-order stock availability?
- For all pre-order products, we do collect a Non-Refundable Deposit. Please see below for the amount of deposit to be collected for each order:-
- For order with total amount below RM200.00, we collect a non-refundable deposit of RM30.00 per order.
- For order with total amount ranging in between RM201.00 - RM300.00, we collect a non-refundable deposit of RM60.00 per order.
- For order with total amount ranging in between RM301.00 - RM400.00, we collect a non-refundable deposit of RM100.00 per order.
- For order with total amount ranging in between RM401.00 - RM500.00, we collect a non-refundable deposit of RM130.00 per order.
- For order with total amount ranging in between RM501.00 - RM600.00, we collect a non-refundable deposit of RM150.00 per order.
- Soonest the pre-ordered merchandise reaches us, we will then notify you of the arrival of the merchandise and collecting the balance amount of the total sale.
- All arrived merchandises should be collected within a week (7 days) from the day we sent out the notification to the client. Failure to either respond back to us or clear the balance. Hobby Network deserves the rights to forfeit the deposit amount paid and put the items ordered for sale again.
- Upon confirming the receive of the balance payment, we will then send out merchandise by the courier service that we are using now.
- However, in some really rare occasions, where the items production and distribution is changed somehow. We may have no other options but to cancel your order and of course, FULL REFUND shall be given. Please note, should this happens, you will not be charged for any transaction fee nor handling fee. You will get back every single cent you've paid us.
- As the anime character hobby industry is pretty much volatile. At times, the release date of certain hobby product might be delayed and or we may receive lower quantity of hobby goods due to distribution / production problems. Should this happens, orders will be fulfilled base on first come first serve basis.
- But please be rest assured that we will try our best to minimize the occurrence of such a case and or will even sort it out before informing you about it.
What are the functions of the 4 different tabs (Pre-order Now / Available Now / Sold out / Show All) shown whenever I perform a search in Hobby Network?
- The four different tabs are designed to aid the customers in getting a more accurate result upon performing a search. All the results are divided into 3 different tabs, each representing one specific stock status + 1 tab showing the mix of all the search results.
- The functions of the 4 tabs are as per below:-
- Pre-order Now - All items listed in this tab are the items that are available for pre-ordering now. For Pre-ordering item(s), we collect a fixed amount of deposit for each order, and the deposit payment should be made within 2 days after order confirmation is sent to you and balance payment is collected upon the arrival of the pre-ordered item(s).
- Available Now - All items listed in this tab are the items that are readily available now for purchase and will be shipped with 2 working days after payment is made & verified. However, there will be a lead time of 1 working day (except Monday) for all available now items in order for us to check with the warehouse if it's still in stock and the packaging is still in good condition.
- Sold out - All items listed in this tab are the items that are either closed for pre-ordering or merchandises that ran out of stock. However, some of the items might be re-stocked or re-manufactured by the respective manufacturers.
- Show All - Items listed in this tab are the mixture of all the items from the above 3 tabs. From here you will find all the different stock status items that meet the criteria you have searched for.
Must I login or have a profile name with Hobby Network before we can start placing an order?
It’s not necessary. You may still place an order with Hobby Network even if you are not logged in or having a profile with us. Simply add items to your shopping cart, press "Payment" button from the shopping box on the left side of the screen. Read through your order again, then press "Checkout and make payment" and follow the directions to enter your Name, Email, Contact number & Delivery address. Then by clicking the "Continue" button, you will then proceed to the Order Checkout page and you may choose your payment method from there. Your order is confirmed when you receive an email with the subject of "Hobby Network - Order Received". You may now proceed to make payment according to the total amount shown in the order confirmation email. Payment can be made by eitherPayPal.com or via Malaysia online local bank transfer.
Since I can purchase things from Hobby Network even without a login profile, then why should I sign up for one?
- By signing up for a login profile, it will free you from re-entering certain details that has been recorded in our database which will enhance your shopping experience with us. And of course, you will receive all the latest updates from Hobby Network, first hand, hot from the oven.
Is the "Release Month" of a all the merchandises listed in Hobby Network guaranteed?
- No. Hobby Network does not manufacture products. We rely on other companies to supply all our merchandises. Because of this, Hobby Network is not responsible for manufacturer delays in delivery, manufacturer shortages in delivery, manufacturer non-delivery of product, manufacturer changes, manufacturer modifications, or manufacturer cancellations. Furthermore, a manufacturer most likely will not notify Hobby Network of these situations. Because of this, we have no way to advise our customers of these situations and therefore, we cannot implement any type of product ship date or availability guarantee to our customers. Therefore, the "Release Month" for all the merchandises are not guaranteed and its subject to changes by the respective manufacturers without prior notice.
Updating Personal Information
How do I change my login password?
How do I change my login password?
- That's easy! Just login to your account and click on "My Profile" under your login name and start updating your new login password.
How do I update my personal information, such as Name, Address, Contact number?
- That's easy! Just login to your account and click on "My Profile" under your login name and start modifying.
What day do you work?
- We are generally open from Tuesday through Sunday, and closed on Monday and Malaysia’s national holidays. For orders, inquiries and payments received while we are closed will be taken care of on our next business day or soon after. However, if you have any inquiry, you may drop us an email anytime at email@example.com.
How do I get in touch with you?
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us from our contact page.
Can I communicate with you in other languages besides English?
- Well, we are quite fortunate to be a Malaysian, we generally can understand more than one language. Emails can be sent to us in either English, Chinese (中文) or Malay.
Is Hobby Network on any social network?
- Ohh yes, we do. Hobby Network is on both Facebook & Twitter. Follow us for latest updates notifications on both Facebook & Twitter from us.
The price quoted for all products are in what currency?
- As you've probably noticed by now, here in Hobby Network our products are all priced in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR / RM) only. For all overseas buyers, Payment can be made by Paypal. If payment is made by Paypal, you may use the currency convertor on within the website and convert the amount in Ringgit Malaysia to whichever currency that you are using.
Import duties, taxes & charges are not included in the item price nor shipping & handling (S&H) charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
PaymentWhen is the due date for me to pay up my the deposit payment for my order?
- Deposit payment should be made to us within two (2) days from the date we send you the order confirmation (inform you of the grand total) by e-mail.
When is the due date for me to pay up my the balance amount for my order?
- Soonest your pre-ordered merchandise reaches us, we will then notify you of the arrival of the merchandise and collecting the balance amount of the total sale. The balance payment for the order is due within five (5) days from the day we send you the notice of arrival of merchandise. Just a side note, the later you pay us, the later you will receive your merchandise... :)
Can I make payment soonest I finished with my shopping at Hobby Network?
- Yes, you are more than welcome to do so. For all Malaysian buyers, you may forward the payment to our Maybank Bank Account with details as per below:-
- Account Name: GHT HOBBY ENTERPRISE
Account Bank: Maybank Bhd
Account No.: 557054607585
- Account Name: GHT HOBBY ENTERPRISE
- Kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org after the payment is made for our easy reference and quick record. You may also send us a short message via the Payment Advise page of ours.
- If you are making the payment by PayPal. Please enter our email address email@example.com to norify us of the payment made or send us a short message via the Payment Advise page of ours.[PLEASE NOTE: Paypal is a payment for Non-Malaysian buyers. We prefer payment to be made via local bank transfer from all Malaysian buyer.]
- We are sorry, but payment deadlines cannot be extended.
Can you put in a lower amount on the invoice as compared to the actual price?
- We are sorry, but we can't do that. In compliance with the law, the amount on the invoice should be the same as the one on the bill of payment.
Can you mark my shipment as a ''gift'' to reduce customs charges?
- Unfortunately, due to customs laws and increased security measures, we are unable to mark packages as media or gift.
I am not from Malaysia, can I make payment by online bank transfer as well?
- We are sorry to advise that online bank transfers are only available for all buyers that have Malaysian bank account only. For all other buyers, payment can be made through Paypal.
Can I combine two orders’ shipment?
- Yes, we do accept combination of shipments provided the merchandise’ arrival period is not more than one (1) month and we should be notified within three (3) days after the second order is being place.
How much is the shipping fee for my merchandises ordered?
- Upon checking out, with the delivery country chosen, the system will automatically calculate the shipping fee for that particular order.
What type of shipment is used for the shipping fee I paid for my order?
- We will be sending out all the goods to the respective country by Air Parcel, service provided by Pos Malaysia.
Is my purchase inclusive of the import duty taxes levied by my country?
- No, it doesn’t. Please note that Hobby Network is not responsible for collecting any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees your country may levy on international shipments. Certain products may have restrictions or other regulations that may prohibit delivery to your country. IMPORTANT: Please contact your local customs department for more information.
My goods are damaged during shipment, what should I do?
- We inspect all the merchandises before shipping them out. However, if damages occured during shipment, then you might need to file a damage claim report with your local post office. It is very important to check your parcel before you leave the post office or check your parcel with the presence of the post office representative. If damages are found, report directly and they should be able to resolve the problem. Kindly note that we are not able to claim for damage replacements / refunds as all shipments are not insured.
I think my merchandise comes with some defects / wrong items?
- We are so sorry to hear about that. Kindly send us an email within one (1) week after the arrival of the merchandise along with some images of the defect portions or wrong items. We will liaise with the respective manufacturer and revert to you soonest we could. Please bear with us.
How long does it take for my order to reach me?
- We will send out the ordered merchandises within one (1) or two (2) working days after we received from our supplier. It generally takes one (1) week to reach most of the places. However, this is still subject to the local post offices national holiday as well as the custom clearance of the specific country. Thank you for your patience!
I received the shipment notice from Hobby Network for almost a month plus, but my parcel is yet to be received. What should I do?
- Please contact us via the Contact Us page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we shall check it out for your at the soonest we could.
What if my parcel is returned to Hobby Network now due to wrong mailing address given?
- If the fault was on the customer end, probably provided us with the wrong mailing address or sort. We are willing to resend the parcel back to you. However, you will have to pay for the shipping fee again and provide us with the correct mailing address.
Will the goods I purchased be reaching me safely?
- We will do our very best in guaranteeing the quality of all the products purchased from us and reaching you in one piece + better than how they originally were.
May I know what is the cancellation policy for Pre-Order item(s)?
- We are sorry to advise that, generally, cancellations for Pre-Order item(s) are not acceptable. Once a Pre-Order is placed, you are responsible to make payment for the order placed in a timely manner (i.e. within 2 days after order confirmation is sent to you).
- However, if you have placed duplicate orders or keyed in the incorrect amount of certain item, you may notify us and make necessary amendments the next following business day (Tuesday through Saturday from 0900 hours -1800 hours or Sunday until 1300 hours. We are closed on every Monday).
- In some really rare occasions, whereby the item's production and distribution is changed somehow or the manufacturer cancels the release of certain item. We may have no other options but to cancel your Pre-Order and of course, FULL REFUND shall be given. Please note, should this happens, you will not be charged for any transaction fee nor handling fee. You will get back every single RM you've paid us.
But what if I have a very good reason for cancellation?
- However, if you think that you have a very good reason to ask for an order cancellation, you may drop us an email at email@example.com and we shall consider based on case to case basis. Depending on the frequency, order amount, and reasons for cancellation, we reserve the rights to stop taking orders from customers who repeatedly asked for cancellations.
Return / Refund Policy
Can I return the merchandise I bought from Hobby Network?
- Sorry, we do not accept return of goods or offer refunds or money. All sales are final. :)